Water pump pulley

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Water pump pulley
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 00:18:48 -0700
Can anyone help me with a couple of Spridget parts I need.

The first is a water pump pulley for my GF's 69 Sprite. I took off a two
belt pulley, but since I have removed the air pump, I probably can get
away with a single belt. Will buy or trade for it if anyone can help.

The other part I need is a intake manifold for putting a Weber DGV carb
on a 1275 Midget. I have a 1500 manifold to trade that is in good
condition if you can use it.

Anyone who can help, email me directly, thank you

PS, I have a source of 79-81 Datsun 210 engines and parts, in case
anyone is thinking of doing a 5 speed conversion on their Spridget

Thanx Mark Snowdon, Greensboro NC 1-800-908-4636