Ghost Story was Re: Abandon Abingdon

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Subject: Ghost Story was Re: Abandon Abingdon
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:55:46 -0500
David:
I read the story....it's great!
I applaud your literary skill!
Unfortunately I haven't owned my B long enough to garner any ghost stories,
but I'm thinking about setting the orange (Blaze) B up as a jack-o-lantern
with internal lights in the driveway and triangular masks on the headlamps.
Maybe one of those motion sensing laughing things too....hehe. Just hope it
doesn't get "tricked" by the kids! (sure cure for that are GOOD treats)

Dan