Electical Nightmares on 65B

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Electical Nightmares on 65B
From: Rob Becker <robertwa@ncinter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:48:56 -0400
I own a 65B, and the electrical has been causing me nightmares.  My turn =
signals, wipers, and brake lights have been causing me the most =
problems.  They work fine when the engine is off, the headlights are on, =
and the brights are on.  Now, if i turn the engine on, and try, nothing =
works.  But, if I turn the brights off nothing works either.  I have =
know idea why this is.. If anyone does please answer..  I am in =
desperate need.. I might end up taking it to some MG shop near by.

Rob Becker
65 MGB
94 Eagle Vision
71 Pontiac LeMans