Re: Ahhh... The alure of LBC's is more than their looks.

To: Neil <NeilMGB@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Ahhh... The alure of LBC's is more than their looks.
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:53:15 -0400
Neil wrote:

> I am SO happy.  Today in New England is Beautiful weather...  It's about 68
> degrees,  sunny, breezy,  and poofy clouds are floating by way up there on
> the sky.  This was my last chance to get my B out before winter with the top
> down,  and of course,  I took advantage of it.  These past weeks have been
> dingy and rainy and horrible if you want to drive a sportscar.  But today
> was all smiles.

 All the same feelings today here in New England, The road up to Parsons
Beach driving along the horse pastures through the old maples that line
the road to the beach and parking just over the wooden bridge. Then
after taking a walk on the beach a slow cruise up the Sea road along
Kennebunk beach to Gooches before heading home a few miles inland. I
think the next time we will be out in such warm weather will me next
spring. The nice part of that will be that;

1.)The Car will be out of the shop after having paint and bodywork and I
will have most of the interior done by then.

2.)I will be that much closer to marrying the love of my life who said
yes to me on a ride along coast in that car.

Sorry for taking up so much space, but it was such a nice day.

Carl F
67B