Re: Hydem strip

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hydem strip
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:51:36 -0700
Simon.........

If what you are calling the Hidem strip has a bead on one edge, that is not
the hidem for the front of the header rail. In fact, it isn't even Hidem! It
sounds more like the trim that goes between door panels and the body, or
behind the cockpit rails.

Hidem is a strip of material about 5/8" wide which has two small "beads"
along its center line. You can ease these apart and tack or staple through
the base between them. Then they roll back into place and the tack or staple
is hidden from view.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center