Re: Subject: Back-up lights

To: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: Back-up lights
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:57:51 -0500
Mike, back in the stone ages the telephone folks had small beehive lights that
they
used with real telephones, you know, copper wire and mechanical switches that
made
big clicks.  Could be your backup lights.  Came in red, green and clear if I
recall.  Would let you dress up the car for Christmas.  John