RE: Adventures in towing

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: Adventures in towing
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 98 18:02:23 UT
Yes, but did he trip you??

-----Original Message-----
From:   owner-mgs@autox.team.net  On Behalf Of David Deutsch
Sent:   Tuesday, October 20, 1998 8:00 PM
To:     mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:        Adventures in towing

So there I was, had a passenger in the cab and his Taurus on the wheel
lift cruising down Long Islands Penisula Blvd when up ahead I see the
flashers of a ratty red, rubber bumpered B go on as it pulls to the
shoulder. I pulled up behind the MG and told the present customer that
he may be getting bumped cause if the B needs to be towed it takes
priority over a Taurus. The MG driver assured me that he was alright
and would make it home so I got back to my tow at hand. The customer
was a little disturbed but I assured him that I would have returned for
him. In all actuality I would have just radioed for another truck for
the MG and been pissed that one of my co-workers got the B and I was
stuck with the Ford. Thought it amusing, hope you do too.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch