RE: TD newbie and Doylestown

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TD newbie and Doylestown
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 98 19:17:22 UT

>Mike Robson wrote:

>The car is actually a pretty good driver despite being slightly
>cosmetically challenged and Ian has added a kitchen sink behind the seats
>to add to its unconventional demeanour!

I saw this car at Doylestown!  I thought he was just taking the sink somewhere
and stopped at the show in the morning!  Does the sink serve any purpose other
than to bolster the independent thinking of the owner?
Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

I think Ian was busting the chops of discriminating TD/TF owners (at least
that's what he said)

Dr. Doug