Re: TD newbie and Doylestown

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD newbie and Doylestown
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:50:48 EDT
>Mike Robson wrote:

>The car is actually a pretty good driver despite being slightly
>cosmetically challenged and Ian has added a kitchen sink behind the seats
>to add to its unconventional demeanour!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I saw this car at Doylestown!  I thought he was just taking the sink somewhere
and stopped at the show in the morning!  Does the sink serve any purpose other
than to bolster the independent thinking of the owner?

Other than that, I spoke with several Midget owners to get some info on the
'77 I am about to buy.  None of the Midgets at Doylestown had pristine engine
compartments, which I was hoping for.  I need some good pics of a '77 engine
so I know where everything is supposed to go!

I took my youngest son and his girlfriend with me to show them the car that
Dad had just bought.  (I get it on Nov. 8th.)  They loved the show, and all
the beautiful cars.  Lots of friendly folks, too.  Too bad I didn't win any
door prizes!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport