Great Stuff

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Great Stuff
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:39:14 -0400
I found a product last weekend that is a must for every car
owner classic or otherwise.
It is called DRI WASH 'n GUARD.  I was skeptical at first so I
used it on my state cruiser, it made the vehicle look like it
was brand new or I had it hand detailed and waxed.  I then
moved on to my red Dodge pickup (trying to trade for a new
one) and it looks great, with minimal effort and no soap,
water or lots of rubbing.  I just finished doing the TD and
will try and get to the MGA in the morning.  Water beads up on
it just like a good wax job, dirt, bugs etc. peeled right
off.  I do not go to shows to show my car, only to visit and
look at everyone else's car but with this stuff I will be able
to clean my car up on the spot as if I have a trunk full of
water, soap and wax.
Just wanted to pass this on.
THANKS!
MIKE R