Windshield replacement woes... need advice!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Windshield replacement woes... need advice!
From: Lmmilam@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 14:16:28 EST

Thanks to everyone who answered my plea for help with finding the paint codes
for our Blaze Red 73B.... now repainted from the metal up... and with a new
interior!!  We also replaced the windshield (it had a little chip and crack)
and all the seals around it... hence the problem... putting the new windshield
on the new seals! The guys are having a time with it... anyone out there done
this before?? The *last* thing we want to do is break the new one while trying
to put it back on! Apparently they have the glass in the frame... and need to
put the frame back on the car with the new seals underneath it.Does anyone
have any tips to share about doing this?

Thanks!
Linda    73 Blaze Red B... lookin' good even without the windshield...