Re: tube shock conversion

To: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>, "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tube shock conversion
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 18:02:39 -0800
Jim has prompted me to publish my reactions to the tube shock kit I
installed a couple of weeks ago, using the info on Skye Poier's website as a
guide.

First, let it be said that I bought Monroes only because the site gave the
requisite part number and my parts house had no cross-over from that to
anything else.  Since the Monroe's are so expensive, I would recommend that
listers ass their findings of other part numbers to Skye's list.