Re: returning member

To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: returning member
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 15:08:44 -0700
Denise,

Welcome back!  Yup, that's right, it's the ol' brewin' fool, still
plugging away on the MG list - though I took the summer off.  I'm
tempted at this point to start a thread on storing batteries on concrete
;>.

So what's happening?  Very glad to see you back in the fray and back in
the States.  Let me know what you're up to.  As for the wiper
conversion, I'm not sure what to do, but if you need a taker for the
3-synchro box from the project car, let me know.

Cheers,

Andy