Re: [Fwd: fuel]

To: RAMIT78@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: fuel]
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:26:22
At 10:02 PM 10/26/98 -0500, Rick Brown wrote:
>Must be my day for getting requests for help.
>Can anyone help this couple out?
>From: RAMIT78@aol.com
>Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:10:34 EST
>To: mgrick@ptd.net
>Subject: fuel
>
> I have been looking for some oune who can help me solve the problem with
my wifes midget. it is a 75, but the body has been modified to a 70 chorme
bumper. the problem we have is fule getting in the oil. we have converted
to a weber carberator. have you heard od this before, and any Ideas, thanks

>tom deidra, and margy the midget  waco tx

I'm no Midget expert, but just a wild guess.  If your car has a mechanical
fuel pump on the side of the engine block, a leaky fuel pump diaphram will
dump fuel directly into the crankcase.  You would need a new fuel pump.

Go ahead and flame me.  I dunno if it even has mechanical fuel pump, but I
ain't afraid to guess out loud.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude