Re: New to the list - Greetings

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>,
Subject: Re: New to the list - Greetings
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:59:32 -0800 (PST) (11:59 am 19:59 UT)
>Why am I on the MGS list? Well, last month my wife and I took the 1966 TR4A
 (SOB) to the MGS On The Green at Davidson, North Carolina. While there my
 wife fell in love (with and MGB). We are now the proud owners of an 1980 MGB
 LE in like-new, unrestored condition (that I paid too much for). So here I
<am.

 Welcome, Tom!
Your wife is a lady of distinction and good taste!  It will be interesting
to hear of your experiences, as a Triumph enthusiast, with the MG.
Welcome to the fold!

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*