Re: a Very Sad thing

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: a Very Sad thing
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:15:44 -0500
   I was going down the freeway following a tractor trailer when , BOOM
the whole rim and tire pops off. it rolled for about a quarter mile at 60
mph,
then hit the concrete divider and went end over end about 15 feet in the
air and
landed on some ones hood. Scarey scenario huh ? Those things are heavy !
I'd take an alligator any time.

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget