RE: Front dampeners

To: RJohn50603@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Front dampeners
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 21:19:32 -0700
There certainly are many places to buy rebuilt shocks, and in the past on this
list, there have been many differing opinions as to who sells the best ones.

So R. Johnson, of Dallas Tx, since you asked for it.............I bought mine at
Moss, I have driven about 20,000 miles on them, and at this point they work as
good as they did when I put them on.  No problems, no leaks.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver
1970 MGB Roadster, Fixer upper
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP, for the wife
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"