To the mechanics I HAVEN'T offended...;)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, MGList <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: To the mechanics I HAVEN'T offended...;)
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 12:20:51 -0500
Hey all.

I need a favor.  Some of you may remember that big ordeal I had back in August
when the clutch
hydraulic hose on my car busted in the middle of the Bronx.  (I've got a copy
of my email bitching
about what happened at the end of this mail)  WELL... since the guy charged me
$75 to tell me my
slave cylinder and hose were bad, and that it would cost $600 to fix it... I
decided to dispute the
charges.

The credit card company would like one or more statements from mechanics
stating 1) that the
diagnosis was wrong, 2) the correct diagnosis, and 3) the correct cost for the
job. This is normally
done by the mechanic who does the correct work.  BUT since I did the work
myself, I'm #$^% out of
luck.  Can anyone find it in their hearts to help me out? PLEASE!!!!!

All I have as proof is the Moss receipt for the new hose, and my word that all
that was needed was a
new hose, and a bleeding (not me, the car).

Sorry to bomb the lists with this...

Mike

'78 RB Midget
'87 PB 300zx
'98 White Toy Poodle / Wheel Chock

PS Here's my original mail for a refresher....