Re: Alternators

To: "H4aardvrk@aol.com" <H4aardvrk@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Alternators
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 14:36:37 -0700
I got my alternator at Autozone in Aurora Colorado, and my first
replacement just
a few months ago.  I have never tried to buy a starter there.  Checker
in Aurora also had the
alternator, but it was much more expensive.  The rebuilt at Autozone
was around $40-70 IIRC.

I would call back again.  My guess is you got a new person at the store
or someone who didn't
care.  If you still can't get the part, email me and I will call the
place where I got mine and get the
number for you.

--
Andrew Lundgren