Re: Lowering seats

Subject: Re: Lowering seats
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 09:04:59 -0600
James,

I just recently sold a '74 MGBGT in which you sat nice and low -- I think that
the seat diaphragm was pretty much shot.  So you could remove or modify the
seat diaphragm or remove the seat cushion upholstery and take out some of the
seat cushion foam and then re-install the upholstery.  I'm redoing my '71 MGB
right now.  In the original seats with worn foam and diaphragm I sat at just
the right height.  When I put the new upholstery in I plan to cut down the seat
cushion foam before installing it.

Kevin Brown  '71 MGB  '67 MGB  '65 MGB  '74 TR6  '76 TR6  '89 MR2  '98 GTP
Odessa, MO  '96 Tahoe (MG Hauler)