Re: MC Fork Oil = Great So Far

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, MGList <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: MC Fork Oil = Great So Far
From: "William C. Mills" <williem@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 16:13:46 -0500
Mike,  In order to drain the shocks, did you remove them from the car? Or
did you leave them in place and pull out the plug holding the valve?  Where
did you get MC Fork Oil at SAE 40?  When I went to the Harley Davidson
place all they had was MC Fork Oil and Heavy Duty MC Fork Oil, there is no
mention of the weight of the oil and the people running the store didn't
know either.

Bill

At 01:39 PM 10/23/98 -0400, Michael Graziano wrote:
>I changed the fluid in the front 2 dampers last night (SAE 40 MC Fork Oil)
and drove around for 20