Re: ROLL CALL! A new name to add...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ROLL CALL! A new name to add...
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:14:15 -0500 (EST)
wouldn't add his name to your list, modesty and all that.
>But.....here is his info:-
>
>        Fisher (Albert F.) Jones.  Ret. USA. Major. Service in Vietnam 66-67 &
>72-73;  Germany 62-65.  - Service 1960 - 81.

So there are probably more like him...who else is missing?

Also, if you're posting regarding the ROLL CALL post, especially to the
list, please snip the bottom, as most people have probably gotten several
copies by now, and it's a long message, and it really isn't all that on
topic, though I think most people are viewing this one off topic topic
favorably. Thanks.

Nevin