RE: Jig saw puzzle carpet set

To: "'renevm@support.neth.hp.com'" <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>,
Subject: RE: Jig saw puzzle carpet set
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:03:13 +0100
Hi Rene,

Yes after ages of darkness (...) the sun is here again; was good to travel
in the sun.
Yes I have a Moss catalogue - no I don't have a .PDF file nor an Acrobat
Reader - my notebook recently has been completely setup after a year of
trouble.

If you have one, please feel free to send it.
If this does not work, you may fax it to (+31)30 2412528.
Thanks in advance!

Hans - puzzling later this week....

GT'71 mt inside