Re: Late report from Doylestown

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Late report from Doylestown
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:49:15 -0500
William M. Gilroy wrote:

> I went to Doylestown several weeks ago, and I figure a trip report
> is in order. snip snip
 As
> I was leaving Doylestown, I knew I getting closer by the number of
> MGs I was passing on the road.  I finally found the show and my wife
> and I were treated to the last few cars leaving the show. snip snip

> Bill Gilroy - One of the great Irish explorers :-)
> 77 Midget
> wmgilroy@lucent.com

Well Bill sorry I missed ya - I was one of the last three cars out
of there - the Maroon 74 BGT with Jersey plates.

You missed a good - albeit small - show.  Hopefully next year will
be better as it will be open to all British Cars rather then the
ONLY MGs last yr and this.

Rick

<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm> Home page of the MG Council
of North America