MGB Seat Belt Recall

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Seat Belt Recall
From: "Craig Brownlee" <Craig_Brownlee@ong.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 14:50:12 -0600

I can't believe it.  I just recieved a phone call from Land Rover verifying
information that I had sent them for the seat belt recall for my MGB.  I
had phoned and sent letters off to them about  a year ago after reading
about it on someones web page.  I had reached the point where I was going
to give in and order new ones from Moss and Diane called to verify my
address and to tell me new ones are on the way.

Email me if you need a phone number for Rover.

Craig Brownlee
1977 MGB
1983 Jeep Grand Wagoneer