Re: MGB Seat Belt Recall

To: mgrick@ptd.net (Rick Brown)
Subject: Re: MGB Seat Belt Recall
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:22:24 -0500 (EST)
Rick wrote:

>It took me about 6 months from the time
>I called and asked for the belts for my 74 >Midget (which is now
residing with a new >owner). The Belts arrived by post from
>England with postage, if I remember
>right, of almost =A310!
>Never did install them in the Midget but
>they are now installed in my 74 MGBGT.
This is the first I've heard of the seat belt recall applying to
Midgets.  I thought it was only MGBs.  Can someone point me in the
direction of further info on what models/years are involved, and how to
get the new belts?

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger