Radiator Flush

To: "Mgs (E-mail)" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Radiator Flush
From: "Barnhart, Christopher" <BarnhartC@ioc.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:35:02 -0600
Can anyone recommend a radiator and heater core flushing regimine?  I think
I can pressure check it in a tub of water with compressed air and a couple
of rubber stoppers. Or is preferable to have a radiator shop flush and
hydrostatically test them?  They're both out of the car while the
restoration proceeds.  On a similar note, what about the oil cooler?  I was
thinking about filling it with kerosene and letting it soak a few days, then
blow it out with compressed air.  Thoughts?

Chris
'69 MGB now in shiny BRG