Re: Fuel pump I. D.

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump I. D.
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:24:47 -0600
To Hal and Kelvin,

  Thanks to each of you for your reply.  I was thinking about the pump
capacity after I heard from Hal.  Kelvin, you reinforced my conclusions.
I already have the new pump, courtesy of Geo. M.  Someone definitely
messed with the lines.  There's a nipple on the tank outlet for a
push-on hose which connects it to the steel line which goes to the pump.
That hose connection has been the source of an annoying slow leak when
the tank is over half full.  Might as well get that out of there since
the exploded views show a steel line connected directly to the tank and
pump.

  I need the line from the tank to the pump and the hose from the pump
to the main feed line, plus the fittings.  Is there supposed to be a
banjo fitting on the inlet of the pump to accommodate the steel line?

  CR