Re: Brake Line Questions

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Line Questions
From: Chris Rogers <TravelMW@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:18:06 -0600
Dan,
Somone else noted that tubing benders are available cheap, and I would highly
recommend one. Any good hardware store should have one. However, if you are
really in a bind, you can bend tubing by hand, but an old plumbers trick is to
fill the tube with fine sand and pack it in to keep the tubing  from kinking.
Work slowly and don't try to straighten it if you put a kink in it accidentally.
Still, you're better off with a bender.

Chris Rogers
'64B and '66B (well, most of the '66 anyway)