Brake Line Questions

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brake Line Questions
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:03:40 -0600
Well, I guess our British "bubble flare" brake lines are becoming more rare.
But I found one.
For future reference - where do folks find brake line and fittings? I know
someone in town with a bubble flare tool.
Now, so I don't screw this one up...What's the best method for fitting a new
brake line?
Should I just bend by hand or is there a better way? Maybe this is common
sense, but I know someone has done this before and I'm interested in any
hints.
This one is going in the back, from the flex hose, across the diff to the
right rear wheel. (I crimped the original getting the differential pan off -
better safe than sorry!)
TIA

Dan
73 B