Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...

To: "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:51:39 -0800
Believe me, Charley, I'm not asking this just to be obnoxious, but does your
manual really say "towards the dash to engage, back up to disengage?" My '68
and all other B's I've driven with the O/D switch on the column, you pull
towards you to engage and back towards the dash to disengage..........

Lawrie