MGA body off

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA body off
From: AEKell@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:24:44 EST
I'm down to the last four bolts to getting the body off an MGA.  They're the
ones in the back.  Can't believe the nuts aren"t welded.  Any hints on how to
get a wrench on these would be appreciated.  Do the rear bumper brakets have
to be removed or can the body be manuevered (sp?) over them.

Alan

PS:  FYI, waiting for a child this morning found me watching the History
Channel with a documentary about Autin Healey, largely, from what I saw, from
Geoff Healey's point of view.  Some Mg's included on film.  Pretty sure it
will be repeated soon.