Re: Defending the MGA

To: "Dick Watson" <dwatson@feist.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Defending the MGA
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:15:11 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Watson <dwatson@feist.com>

>Even today I get a lot of looks from young  looking girls when they see me
>in my '78 Midget all shined up. Fortunately, I am happily married or
>otherwise I might be tempted to get into trouble. (And who says clothes
make
>the man)

Uh, huh. Just don't get out of the car, Dick, don't get out of the car.

It's the nubile young things that say "Cute car, sir!" that get em down!

BTW: Cruising in a TD is such an attention getter its embarassing. And you
*cannot*  just leave the scene in a cloud of tire dust, either. Ya sputter
in and ya sputter out. What a hoot.

Now if I could just shorten my left leg about 4 inches. (Say, Dick, maybe a
TD is for you! It's just another Midget, ya know.)
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City