Babe Magnets

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Babe Magnets
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:47:19 -0500
All this talk of attention getting reminds me of my first real compliment on
the MG I got this weekend...

I pulled up to Taco Bell, and instead of leaning out the window and craning
my neck up to see the person at the drive thru, I popped the latches on the
top and handed the girl my money.  She started sprouting about how cool the
car was, and how much she'd like to buy it, etc.  Being in college and full
of fire (or sh*t), I started flirting with the girl.  She looked to be about
20 or so.  Anyway, I asked her if she'd like to come to a party on campus.
She said that she'd have to ask her parents, she doesn't drive yet, and has
a 11 o'clock curfew.  I felt lucky to leave with my tacos and without an
arrest...

Anyway, she was engrossed by the car, wanting to know the year, make, model,
engine size, price paid, etc.  She thought the car was V-8 because of the
exhaust note.  She also said that the car looked like a Jag - is that a
compliment?  The best part was when she said, (and I quote), "I bet you can
have ANY girl you want in that car!"  Yeah...Shagadelic, baybee!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/

P.S. - Anyone who's ever seen me knows the last compliment to be in
error...But an ego boost nonetheless!