Re: Babe Magnets

Subject: Re: Babe Magnets
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:40:24 +1000
>I often (couple times a month) get young ladies tell me what a cool car the
>MG is and how much they'd like to own one.  Not bad for a 42 year old.

Huh, I get kids giving me the 'thumbs up' almost every time I drive the A
but no 'babes' I'm afraid and I'm still in my twenties (just <G>).  Kids
seem to love MGA's for some reason. I think there are way too many
convertibles here in Sydney and thats why the babes ignore me in my A. Well
thats what I tell myself when I cry myself to sleep at night *sob* ;)) But
seriously - I think my Texan fiancee would 'fix' me in a serious way if I
mentioned 'babe' in a sentence and failed to mention her name at the same
time. <VBG> Nothing like those Southern Gals I tell ya. <G>

Neil.