Re: Steel Wheels vs. Wires

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Steel Wheels vs. Wires
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:33:37 EST
>I do miss the fun of the auto-x though.

>Larry Macy
>78 Midget

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Larry,

No need to miss the fun.  The Philly Region SCCA had 13 autocrosses last year,
right in your neighbourhood.  We run at a parking lot in Camden, just on the
NJ side of the Ben Franklin Bridge, and we also run at Nazareth Speedway, just
off Route 33 above Bethlehem.

Check out the home page at:  http://www.castle.net/~autoxcsp/philly.htm  or
send an email to Majordomo@eng.kns.com with "subscribe phax" in the body.
That will put you on the list.

We are talking about trying one or two autox's in the winter.  Come out to as
many as you want to.  Drive whatever you want to.  I have been running my
Mitsubishi Expo which is really a micro-van!  Next spring, my '77 Midget will
be ready.  Hope to see you there.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)