RE: Luggage Rack

To: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Luggage Rack
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:04:32 -0700
Ah, let me start by saying I've never really done this but here's a thought.
Line it up where you want it, then mark the boot and drill ONE hole.  Bolt the
rack to the boot using the first hole, and use the rack as a locater for the
other holes.

Good luck.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer