Wave

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wave
From: Pebomor@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:30:21 EST
When I first got my XJ40 about two years ago, I was so gung ho that I waved
and honked at every Jaguar I saw.  NOTHING!  BTW I live in FL.  When I drive
my MGB, (definitely NOT a show car) everybody, well, not everybody, but people
wave, ask questions,  (while stopped at a light) and admire when I'm parked,"
"What kind of car is that?"  "I had an MG when I was younger"

I guess these reactions mirror my own perceptions of the two cars.  I see the
Jaguar as a elegant work of art engineered to provide outstanding
performance and comfort.

I see the MG as a beautiful car superbly designed for performance and FUN!!

HOWEVER!!!!!  Among the people of my generation (60+)  The men sneer at the
Jag, and the women's hearts beat faster.  Lucky me!

Cheers,

Peter B. Morris
'89 XJ40
'71 MGB