Re: Babe Magnets(PG-13 rated)

To: <dresden@tiac.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Babe Magnets(PG-13 rated)
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 01:59:11 -0500

>Yep, there's something unpretentious yet dashing about an LBC; most young
>girls look at middle aged men in Porsches and Corvettes as having a
>dysfunction to make up for

My friends and I had a conversation about this the other day...One said that
ANY sports car was an attempt to make up for some other shortcoming.
Another said that a large, flashy muscle car or hi-performance car was a way
of dealing...I like his mindset, since the MGB isn't large or garish, though
the hi-performance part is in the eye of the beholder...

An ex- of mine once stated "The larger the car, the smaller his penis."
Wow, the MG is like an implant...Of course, this same ex- called my MG "The
Other Woman."  I'm thinking I made the better choice when I picked the
car...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/