RE: Choke handle - '74 B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Choke handle - '74 B
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:41:50 -0500
Thanks to all of you who replied.  Most of the '74 owners who replied have
T-handle choke cables as opposed to the flat round knobs.  Since I like the
looks of my sporty T-handle better than the generic looking round knob, I'm
going to call my supplier and see if they have a T-handle cable to swap.

Here's the question I should have asked at first though:  My T-handled choke
cable no longer locks.  Aside from replacement, does anyone have a fix for
this?

Matt Kulka
'74 B - looking in season in Harvest Gold and Autumn Leaf.