RE: Bouncing oil pressure - MGB

To: "'Mike Lishego'" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>, MG List <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Bouncing oil pressure - MGB
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 08:24:55 +0100
Hi Mike,

I don't think you should worry so much about this.
It's quite logical the pressure goes up and down with the idle revs.
That the clutch is effecting this can be explained of the fact the pressing
the cluch makes some drag on the main shaft and thereby lowering the revs.

That the idle varies in speed is a thing which can be adjusted (or should
be).

Cheers,

Hans
'71 BGT carpeting