Re: Bouncing oil pressure - MGB

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: Bouncing oil pressure - MGB
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 21:17:25 EST
Mike,
 Let me know if you find the cause of the pressure bounce.
 My GT does much the same thing at times. At idle it will sometimes (not
always) bounce between 45-60, rather rhythmically. It's been doing this
for the last couple of years, so (fingers crossed) nothing major.
 i've gone through all the lines, coolers, filters,etc. Even changed the
pressure relief valve and spring. Still does it.
 I have noticed that it seems to be more prevalent when an oil change is
coming due.
 Could it be the engine is reminding me?

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT