Fuel/Air Pressure & Manifold tidbits

Subject: Fuel/Air Pressure & Manifold tidbits
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 16:29:30 +1000
Hi all,

What tools are out there that can be used to measure pressure? - ie Air
pressure - Vacumn advance mechanisms (mine is carb operated) and Fuel
pressure - to see how much pressure the fuel pump is delivering.

I also have the intake manifold (B) that *had* the air pump attachment and
another smaller attachment. Is it feasible to thread these and insert a
bolt. At the moment, the mechanic who originally removed the Injectors/air
pump etc cut the tubes and inserted metal plugs into the rubber tubes.
Hardly looks efficent or reliable to me..! :)

Have a good weekend everyone, I'm off to Wakefield Park tomorrow, near
Goulburn, to watch a round of Historic racing! Should be fun! :)

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia