Dead new family member...

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dead new family member...
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 18:06:16 -0500
The new member of the family STILL isn't running... I fixed the throttle
cable (not attached <DUH>), cleaned and re-gapped the plugs, made sure
it was getting fuel and charged the battery.

It cranks but doesn't fire.  At this point the only thing I can think of
is that it isn't getting spark.  Could someone explain to me how I would
go about checking for spark?

Any other suggestions as to what the problem might be would be
appreciated!

Thanks to everyone who replied for clearing up the year of the split
bumper.

Chris
'72 B
'70 B