Many New Items at Magnette Site

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Many New Items at Magnette Site
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 22:27:01 EST
Hey Everyone-

Take a look at whats been added to http://www.mgcars.org.uk/farina

=95Postcards from the World are great Magnette pictures from the world ove=
r.
=95Lost MG History Museum=A0where we try to solve historical questions abo=
ut MGs..
=95Price Guide for Magnettes and Rileys.
=95Paint Codes for =A0Magnettes, Rileys, and all BMC.
=95Lots of New Stories in the Magnette Storybook.

Never visited?  Look what we got...

Library:
=95Magnette-Riley News Desk has recent happening in the world of Farina
Magnettes =95Magnette-Riley Feature Articles are past and present newslett=
er
articles. =95Reference Desk is coming soon! =A0

Lounge:
=95MG Magnette Mk. III Tour is a clickable tour of the Magnette in Mk. III=
 form.
(Lots of pictures)
=95List of all known examples and has every known Farina Magnette and Fari=
na
Riley listed as well as stories and photos of many.
=95Magnette Primer is a condensed history of Magnette. =A0Look for lengthy=
 history
soon! =95The Magnette-Riley Storybook of individual car histories and phot=
os.
=95Postcards from the World are great Magnette pictures from the world ove=
r.

Museum:
=95Lost MG History Museum=A0were we try to solve historical questions abou=
t MGs.
=95Coming Soon: Vintage Advertising Museum were you can see how Magnettes =
were
advertised.

Garage:
=95The Garage is coming soon! This is where we keep all those technical se=
crets!

Riley Department:
=95Riley Department is the information from this site especially pertainin=
to=A0the Riley 4/68 and 4/72, and in the future, all Rileys.

Again, that is http://www.mgcars.org.uk/farina

This is a totally non-commercial site sponsored by mgcars.org

Thanks-
   John