Re: Rack + period suitcase held on by ???

To: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Subject: Re: Rack + period suitcase held on by ???
From: Chris Rogers <TravelMW@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:12:55 -0600
Eric,

I don't know if you have Leather Factory Stores there north of the border,
but they also have a catalog. They carry a huge selection of belt blanks,
hardware, dyes, essentially everything one needs to do leathercraft, along
with advice. I was just in my local store last week looking at upholestery
leather for the '64B. You might search the web or try to contact them at
their headquarters in Texas. Fort Worth, I believe. You should be able to
put together a very nice set of hold down belts for the rack/case combo.
Good luck.

Chris Rogers
'64B and part of a '66B