Re: Floor Jack Question

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Floor Jack Question
From: "Rick Guynn" <rcg1597@wt.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:27:25 -0800
Take it back!

I had the same thing happen to me.  I bought the jack at Sam's as well.  Mine
was worse, however, it wouldn't even lift the car in the first place.  Really
annoying, as Sam's was a distance from my house.  I checked the second one
before I left the store...  And I always use jack stands.  Of course these are
the
chances we take when buying the cheap Chinese-manufactured stuff.......  that
said, the second one has worked flawlrssly for some time now...

-Rick