Re: Floor Jack Question

To: vscjohn@iamerica.net
Subject: Re: Floor Jack Question
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 23:23:46 EST
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:13:22 -0600 Susan and John Roper
<vscjohn@iamerica.net> writes:
>I own three Sears floor jacks in the 2-3 ton range, all purchased for
>$99 or less.  One
>is 8-10 years old or more.  All work, no problems, no leaks.  Made in
>some far off land
>but if they did not work they go back to Sears.  Not the most refined
>tools I have, but
>very servicable.  John
>
>William M. Gilroy wrote:

Being "jack challenged", I've only got the one floor jack, bought from of
all places, Sams. Been in use for the last 6 or 7 years and so far not a
problem.
Well, one really. the knurling on the handle isn't as deep as I'd like,
so when my hands are greasy, it's real hard to turn.:>)

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget