Re: Update-late OD in '67 B

To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Update-late OD in '67 B
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:33:24 -0800
Word on the street is that xyzabcde@earthlink.net said:
> Well, I've weighed all of the options for starter/oil filter combinations and
> for now I'm going with the '68 B starter and upside-down canister filter.

I have a later OD in my '66, with a later model starter (not sure what year,
it was required because of the later flywheel/plate I believe - it was the
PO's doing) and an upside-down spin-on filter adapter.  Everything fits,
with the original generator.  Why on earth would you want to keep that
messy original oil filter setup?  You some kind of originality nut? ;)

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key