Key numbers from Heritage Certificate

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Key numbers from Heritage Certificate
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:15:32 -0600
Probably too late for the original poster, but don't assume that after all
this time the locks are the same as when manufactured. My C had a different
lock in each door and the trunk. They now match thanks to Moss.

One of the reasons I sent for the Heritage Certificate for my Healey was
that it didn't have a boot key. The certificate listed a key that had a
different blank. It wouldn't even have fit the ignition. I just took the
boot lock out and had a locksmith change the lock to match the ignition key.
Now I have one key for both as opposed to my GT which has three different
keys (ignition, door/rear, and glovebox (a replacement glovebox door with a
different lock).

Good luck!

Jack